Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mission Possible

What get's you out of bed in the morning? Today, what made you to pull back the covers and plant your feet on the floor?

Maybe, it's your little ones that come running into your room looking for breakfast. How about the dog? She sits whining at the bottom of the stairs wanting to be let out to do her thing? Maybe, it's your boss that wants you at work by a certain time.

There are many reasons we get out of bed in the morning.

What if it was your personal mission that got you out of bed every morning?

If there is one thing that I have been learning about myself these days, it's that if I am not clear on my mission in life, then I am not fulfilling my purpose in life . See, we are not here on this earth to just collect stuff, make money and retire at 65. God has placed a greater mission within each and everyone of us.

When you discover your personal mission, it doesn't need to kick you out of bed in the morning, it stands beside the bed whispering, "let's go make a difference".

Just Sayin

No comments:

Post a Comment