Tuesday, February 2, 2010

c1:29

For a long time I have been thinking about blogging but never did it because who really cares what I think. Recently, I did a trial run on another social network and it seemed to draw some attention so I figured why not start a blog and see what happens. Here is what I hope to accomplish. I hope that we can journey together placing "God thoughts" into our life experiences. The c1:29 is actually a very cool verse from the Bible where this guy named Paul works hard to move the will of others towards God, he connects his own experience to God in order to increase the pace of the listener. His desire was to see lives changed and that is my prayer as well!

May we run with pace in the journey of life!

RB

4 comments:

  1. I think this is a great way to vent your ideas and getting feedback keeps us sharp. Looking forward to reading your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so exciting and i can't wait to read what you have to say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ron, it's great to see you embracing bloggin as a new way to reach out to others, to spread the word of God and to continue to help those along on their journey.

    I'm looking forward to following you on this new journey of yours.

    I wish you well.
    God Bless
    RCD

    ReplyDelete
  4. To the blogosphere ... and beyond

    ReplyDelete